Our self-supporting modular cleanroom walls and partition walls comprise of two skins of high-pressure plastic laminate covering an aluminium framework. This creates a sealed, insulated interior. A variety of insulation and wall skin materials are available to suit your cleanroom requirements.
The modular cleanroom wall panel seams are sealed by silicone creating a perfect flush finish. UPVC welded seams are also available.
Insulation materials are sandwiched between the two skin layers and sealed from the exterior by the aluminium framework.
Our unique standard wall skin is an anti-scratch, high-pressure laminate (impregnated with a special phenolic resin to be fire resistant). The high-pressure laminate can be easily milled to allow flush mounting of all covings and accessories and guarantees compliance with cGMP rules for cleanroom cleaning.
The modular cleanroom wall system is flexible thus allowing easy installation and accepts changes to design in the field and can be reconfigured for use in other locations.
- Variety of insulation and wall skin materials available
- Flush surfaces throughout
- Antiscratch materials
- Easy installation
- Fire resistant
- Upvc coated and metal powder coated metal clean room wall panels and partitions are also available
- cGMP certified cleanroom design
- Full compatibility with chemicals used for cleanroom cleaning and sanitising
- Easy to modify – can be reconfigured for use in other locations
- State-of-the-art modular cleanroom technology
The dimensions of a standard panel are 1250mm wide, 45mm thick and an overall length of 3 – 4.2m. A stacking technique allows for additional wall height.