Our modular cleanroom windows are double glazed and are designed to fit flush with both surfaces of the wall panel system.
Each unit is constructed of two panels of 3+3 mm double layered and laminated safety glass with a layer of PVB (polyvinyl butyral) film laminated between the two layers of glass. The two panels sit within a structured framework, and air fills the space between the two panels.
Tempered glass is available upon request in place of the laminated glass.
The unit is completely silicone sealed, and includes a micro-perforation profile with an integral silica gel moisture absorption system, to eliminate fogging. Rounded corners add to the strength of the cleanroom window unit and enhance their appearance.
- Fully flush to the wall
- Unique rounded corners available
- Double glass and safety film construction
- Full glass panels available
- Designed for easy cleaning
- cGMP certified cleanroom design
- Full compatibility with chemicals used for cleanroom cleaning and sanitising
- Easy to modify – can be reconfigured for use in other locations
- State-of-the-art modular cleanroom technology