Our cleanroom doors come in a variety of specifications to suit your requirements and are assembled using the same panel material as our modular wall system.
Choose from single or double swing-out doors or manual, automatic or semi-automatic horizontal sliding doors. Swing-out doors are designed to fit flush with both sides of the wall panel system and are supplied in several dimensions. Standard hinges allow doors to swing 180° degrees from full open to full closed position.
The doors fit flush with the wall panels and the hinges and latch fastenings can be recessed into the door frame.
The internal framework is constructed of welded extruded aluminium profiles. The external frames are manufactured with rounded anodized or epoxy coated aluminium profiles with air tight dual gaskets. All fasteners for the hinges and latches can be recessed into the door frame.
Our pharmaceutical clean room doors are also available with interfacing profile for a flush and easy installation on existing walls.
- Fully flush with wall system
- Variety of swing out pharmaceutical doors available
- Manual, semi-automatic and fully automatic sliding doors available
- Door hardware by world market leading manufacturers
- Custom dimensions available
- PLC controlled interlocking system for GMP compliance
- Heavy-duty structure for high durability
- Full compatibility with chemicals used for cleanroom cleaning and sanitising
- cGMP certified cleanroom design
- Easy to modify – can be reconfigured for use in other locations
- State-of-the-art modular cleanroom technology
Variety of specifications available to suit your requirements