Swish Tech Clean Room Solutions can supply the Nicomac NicoBed™ Fluid Bed Dryer Granulator with unmatched granulation performance.
The NicoBed™ uses a unique TWwister™ design system to push the air through the product bed in a controlled manner, guaranteeing uniform granulation and reduced process times.
The winning key Nicomac fluid bed dryer with the TWISTER™ system, it. Patent pending, is the right combination of an accurate controlled air direction flow with the exact air speed to minimize the pressure drop in the fluid bed, to ensure a perfectly balanced process preventing granule agglomeration and allowing a uniform and fast growing of the granule with low and controlled moisture residual. The TWISTER™ action, with low pressure drop, improves the efficiency of the filters of the dryers and allow very fast process.
Fluid bed dryers can be provided with automatic dosing system for a binding solution. Its unique air bubble system guarantees even distribution without the need for size calibration.
Fluidised bed drying process is controlled with a balanced drying system, air flow controlled by means AC frequency control and monitoring on line humidity inlet out let air.
The Nicomac design allows an easy validation process. Clean-in-place either through a built-in system or through Nicomac CIP WIP movable Skid™.
Nicomac fluid bed can be designed to be installed in high containment granulation lines for both R&D labs or production.
- Homogenous granules
- Gentle product handling
- Pharmaceutical execution for cGMP compliance.
- Unique fluid bed Twister™ design to reduce process time
- AC inverters for precise air flow controls of the fluidised bed dryer process
- Execution for hazardous areas for organic solvent processing
- Inflatable seals with interlocking device to control correct bowl position
- Fluid bed granulators available in large variety of capacities
- Perfect control of air turbulence in tangential way with very low pressure drop
- Uniform distribution of binder solution on each single granule
- Ability to granulate soluble and hygroscopic materials
- Ability to granulate fine particles
- No clogging of the guns and filters
- With the majority of formulations it is possible to avoid the use of the high shear mixer and the sizing mill
- Very fast processing time
- Easy to validate cleaning process
- Uniform reproducibility of high quality batches
- Easy scale up to higher capacity units
- A more stable, reliable, repeatable, consistent granulation
- No product loss and high yield
|NicoBed TW - Models||Unit||8||12||65||125||205||310||605|
|FBD diameter Ø||mm||500||600||700||850||1060||1200||1600|
|FBD diameter Ø||mm||1850||220||300||4280||4730||4920||5600|
|FBD diameter Ø||mm||500||850||1500||2800||3100||3550||4500|